We have supplied new and used Morookas to a wide variety of customers and respective applications, including:
- site development contractors
- soil stabilisation contractors
- agricultural bulk harvesting
- power line companies
- clearing contractors
- fertiliser spreaders
- exploratory drillers
- Geo-Tech exploration companies
These Marooka Hitachi ( also we supply Mitsubishi CAT ) products are used in a wide range of applications and are particularly suited to environmentally sensitive areas.
They will accommodate a variety of attachments such as:
- drill rigs
- concrete/cement mixers
- pipeline welders
- fire fighting equipment
- specialty dump bodies
- scissor lifts
- seismic testing equipment
- exploration tools
- air compressors
- water tanks
- personnel carriers
The uses are unlimited
MACHINE & TOOL CO LTD / MATCO MOROOKA INT’L LTD:
distributor of Morooka Hitachi Rubber Tracked Carriers
Morooka is the largest manufacturer of rubber tracked carriers on the planet. These crawler carriers are designed specifically for off road use.
- In a correct application, they are high productiive and highly maneuverable machines.
- The machine consists of a hydrostatic transmission (HST) operating system, and specially developed rubber tracks for traversing awkward or unstable terrain.
- Morooka carriers are well-made products that can handle most types of job requirements.
- The HST system allows for economical use of the engine’s full power and for optimum traction.
- In addition there is enlarged hydraulic oil gear-pump which supplies charge-oil to the main transmission pumps and also supplies power for other hdraulic attachments (such as its standard equipment rear tipping / dump body)
- All steering manoeuvres can be executed with either single lever ‘T-bar’ control, or a twin lever single hand operated control
- Marroka’s rubber tracks combine the characteristics of a tyre-equiped carrier – such as smooth ride and speed – while providing the traction and stability of a steel caterpillar type track.
- These rubber tracks offer low ground pressure performance, excellent traction and combined with the floating bogie wheel roller undercarriage it make any terrain accessible
- The MST series dump carriers range from 3.0 to 15.0 tonnes carry capacity.
- In addition to the standard dump carriers manufactured by Morooka Hitachi, MACHINE & TOOL CO LTD offers a custom carrier in selected models ( e.g. MST 800.VDL, Hitachi CG45D , and MST1500VDL ) with extended-chassis frame. This version is most suited as a carrier for drilling rig, drill pipe carriers, or other associated exploration work.
- The model MST 1500VDL (Hitachi CG65D ) chassis length can be also customised for larger drill rigs, as can be the larger model MST 2200VD (Hitachi CG110D)